Did you know if you care for your braces you can increase the longevity and successful rate of your ideal alignment? Well, it’s true! Remembering properly caring for your braces is equally as important as caring for your smile. That is why our team has provided this list for you as you undergo treatment to align your smile with braces. The list includes:
– Food: Avoid various foods and snacks that can easily get stuck between your teeth and braces.
– Safety Equipment: To protect your teeth and braces, wear safety equipment to suit your environment. This includes mouth guards, helmets, face protectors, etc.
– Cleaning: Always clean your retainer weekly.
– Oral Hygiene: To keep your braces clean, you should still brush your teeth twice daily and floss once daily to prevent harmful food particles from becoming trapped between wedges in your braces and teeth.
– Appointments: Visit your orthodontist regularly for checkups and appointments.
VIP Smiles wants your orthodontics treatments to serve you as best they can. To schedule an exam with Dr. Shad Ingram or to book an appointment for any of our wonderful services, please call us at 801-776-3000. Our office is in Syracuse, Utah. We look forward to seeing you soon!