Have you ever wished for a brighter, whiter smile? Here at VIP Smiles, we understand that having a white, beautiful smile can enhance your overall appearance and boost your self-esteem. We invite you to call us at 801- 406-1090 to make your appointment with Drs. Shad, Richard, and Clive Ingram and learn more about teeth whitening in Syracuse, Utah.
Your teeth can become stained, discolored, and dulled over time due to various foods, medications, habits, and other lifestyle factors. These include:
- Certain foods and drinks, including wine, soda, coffee, and tea, as well as very acidic or highly pigmented foods like berries
- Smoking and other types of tobacco use
- Certain medications, including tetracycline
- Fluorosis (overexposure to fluoride, especially while the teeth are still developing)
- Poor dental care and oral hygiene habits
- The natural aging process
For more information about our teeth whitening options, and to schedule your next visit with our caring dentists, call us today.